address to send docs: FCCS, 2330 Clare Dr., Tallahassee, FL 32309
Teresa (850) 524-5437 Rich (850) 524-6243
Need forms from Division of Corporations: www.sunbiz.org
Need help obtaining your annual IFTA stickers from Dept. of Transportation? Contact us for help.
Need a reliable courier to ‘move your documents’ through an office in Tallahassee? Is time ‘not on your side’? Florida Capital Courier Services, is here to the rescue. We are able to go to any business or state of Florida office for apostil, certification, authentication, amendments, Supreme Court, Clerk of the Court, Leon County Tax collector, FDLE, Division of Corporations, Florida Dept. of Transportation, DPR, The Florida Bar, basically, any office in Tallahassee, and process your documents in a timely manner. NOW offering services to Commercial Truckers for assistance with the DOT for your annual IFTA stickers.
We specialize in hand carrying your important documents to any business or governmental office in the state of Florida capital. We work only in the state of Florida, and are an owner operated company. We can accommodate any and all commercial or personal documents for the purpose of state review, new LLC, NEW business entities, amendments, certification, apostil, Letter of Good Standing, and all services found on the Division of Corporation website, www.sunbiz.org
Please feel free to call us with ANY questions. Teresa (850) 524-5437 Rich (850) 524-6243
What you can expect from us: FCCS is BONDED AND INSURED
Honesty, Integrity, Reliability: If your documents are received before 3:30 p.m., they are dropped for processing; if after 3:30, they will be dropped the next working day.
Personalized Service: Each person is important and so are their document(s). We understand that these documents can be of vital importance to a legal process, a pending adoption, a business transaction, a business openings, home closings, a marriage, divorce or for any number of other situations.
***NOTE: Division of Corporations has changed their ‘wait’ policy, June 5, 2019 – Couriers must drop off docs. and pick up the following working day. This is not at the couriers discretion, but the Division of Corporations decision. This is due to budget cut backs in the state of Florida, resulting in staff reduction.
FCCS is owner-operated, no one handles your documents but us.
- Prepare your documents – Check the procedure for state document authentication at: http://notaries.dos.state.fl.us/notproc7.html and include a money order, blank check, or cash (we are BONDED), for the correct amount for your document processing (submitting a blank, signed check is fine too, and we will let you know the exact amount paid to the office. NOTE: if you do not know the exact amount that needs to be paid to the office, we ask you include a blank, signed check made out to the office your documents will be processed in, and we will include the bill with the check for your records. We do not pay for your document process and are reimbursed. If you have notarized docs: make sure that your notary has a valid and readable stamp (do not smudge or embellish notary seal in any way)Make yourself a photocopy of ALL documents, for your records
- Prepare your document(s) for shipping, UPS, Priority Overnight, FedEx, etc. (we recommend a ‘trackable’ service, as the USPS isn’t the most reliable or fastest service
- IF you need documents returned: Prepare a second envelope for your return documents, make sure you complete the billing information, or document(s) will not be returned to you.
- Place your documents in the envelope; if applicable -place your return envelope in the envelope for the returned docs.
- Include 2 checks in with your package; (1) for the Department of State for the filing fee (2) Include a second check or money order made out to: FCCS for $75.00 PER business entity. Place checks in envelope, seal and send
Mail or Fed Ex. (no signature required) all packages to:
FCCS c/o Teresa Fillmon
2330 Clare Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32309
- When you have sent your documents, please notify us so we can expect their delivery. e-mail us at: email@example.com and/or call us at: (850) 524-5437 (leave a message) or (850) 524-6243
FEES FOR SERVICES:
- $75.00 -PER business entity (next day pick-up)
- $2.00 per page to print your docs. for submission
- 5% for PayPal payments, OR 3.5% for SQUARE payments
PAYMENT for SERVICES
If you sent docs. via scan, you will be invoiced when docs. are submitted to the government office. FCCS pays your fees in advance, but expects immediate reimbursement. FCCS, in good faith, paid governmental fees on your behalf, and require reimbursement same day service was provided. Payment for services, can be made through Paypal (5% surcharge for payment through PayPal), SQUARE (3.5%), money order, business check (which would be sent with your documents, if you mail them in), or cash ** (we do not recommend sending cash via the mail, this is more for local businesses). Documents are not returned until payment for services are remitted.
If you want to avoid PayPal fees, then please mail/FedEx, UPS, your docs. with payment attached.
** Unless you have an account with us, all services must be paid in full before documents are returned to you.
Note: Electronic Filing – Additional Fees
- Electronic Documents – FCCS is happy to receive your scanned documents via e-mail, which saves you time and money. Docs. received before 3:30 p.m. are same day submitted for processing. We charge $2.00 per page to print them out for processing. These charges will be added into your paypal payment invoice.
- Incorrect documents: If your documents are not correct, and we need to make a second trip, there is an additional $25.00 ‘trip charge’ for each return trip, plus the cost of the document stamp, and you will need to provide an additional pre-paid return envelope, if necessary.