Please feel free to call us with ANY questions. Teresa (850) 524-5437 Rich (850) 524-6243
***NOTE: Division of Corporations has changed their ‘wait’ policy, June 5, 2019 – Couriers must drop off docs. and pick up the following working day. This is not at the couriers discretion, but the Division of Corporations decision. This is due to budget cut backs in the state of Florida, resulting in staff reduction.
***Documents received after 3:00 p.m., are processed the next working day, and if necessary, are then returned in your pre-paid envelope back to you the following day they are processed.
- You have 2 options for filing your docs.:
- OPTION – 1. scan your docs. and e-mail to us, for immediate processing, and we invoice you for your filing fee and our service fee. (NOTE: apostil docs. must be originals, can only use option #2)
- Scanning Documents for filing – FCCS is happy to receive your scanned documents via e-mail, which saves you time and money. We charge $2.00 per page to print them out for processing. These charges will be added into your paypal payment invoice.
- OPTION – 2 – send your docs via mail service; see below for complete shipping directions or
- Prepare your documents – Check the procedure for state document authentication at: http://notaries.dos.state.fl.us/notproc7.html and include a money order, blank check, or cash (we are BONDED), for the correct amount for your document processing (submitting a blank, signed check is fine too, and we will let you know the exact amount paid to the office.
- NOTE: if you do not know the exact amount that needs to be paid to the office, we ask you include a blank, signed check made out to the office your documents will be processed in, and we will include the bill with the check for your records. We do not pay for your document process and are reimbursed. If you have notarized docs: make sure that your notary has a valid and readable stamp (do not smudge or embellish notary seal in any way) Make yourself a photocopy of ALL documents, for your records
- Prepare your document(s) for shipping, UPS, Priority Overnight, FedEx, etc. (we recommend a ‘trackable’ service, as the USPS isn’t the most reliable or fastest service
- IF you need documents returned: Prepare a second envelope for your return documents, make sure you complete the billing information, or document(s) will not be returned to you. A pre-paid label is fine we have envelopes.
- Place your documents in the envelope; if applicable -place your return envelope in the envelope for the returned docs.
- Include 2 checks in with your package; (1) for the Department of State for the filing fee (2) Include a second check or money order made out to: FCCS for the correct amount for courier service (see below for service fees) Place checks in envelope, seal and send
Mail or Fed Ex. (no signature required) all packages to:
- FCCS c/o Teresa Fillmon
2330 Clare Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32309
- When you have sent your documents, please notify us so we can expect the delivery. e-mail us at: email@example.com and/or call /text us at: (850) 524-5437 (leave a message) or (850) 524-6243
Fees for Courier Services:
- $75.00 (per business filing) – is our flat rate for ANY document filing, this includes drop off, and next day pick-up. If your documents are rejected, and revisions are necessary, there is a $25.00 fee for the 3rd day extra trip charge. For Division of Corporation the fee is $75.00 per new business submission , this includes 30 minutes of wait time.
- Do you need a pick up and In town courier of a package or document? – Fees are based on distance – please call us for a free estimate
PAYMENT for SERVICES
If you sent docs. via scan, you will be invoiced when docs. are submitted to the government office. FCCS pays your filing fees in advance, but expects immediate reimbursement. FCCS, in good faith, paid governmental fees on your behalf, and require reimbursement same day service was provided. Payment for services, can be made through Paypal (5% surcharge for payment through PayPal), money order, business check (which would be sent with your documents, if you mail them in), or cash ** (we do not recommend sending cash via the mail, this is more for local businesses). Documents are not returned until payment for services are remitted.
If you want to avoid PayPal fees, then please mail/FedEx, UPS, your docs. with payment attached.
** Unless you have an account with us, all services must be paid in full before documents are returned to you.
Note: Electronic Filing – Additional Fees
- Electronic Documents – FCCS is happy to receive your scanned documents via e-mail, which saves you time and money. Docs. received before 3:30 p.m. are same day submitted for processing. We charge $2.00 per page to print them out for processing. These charges will be added into your paypal payment invoice.
- Incorrect documents: If your documents are not correct, and we need to make a second trip, there is an additional $25.00 ‘trip charge’ for each return trip, plus the cost of the document stamp, and you will need to provide an additional pre-paid return envelope, if necessary.