Please feel free to call us with ANY questions. Teresa (850) 524-5437 Rich (850) 524-6243
e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
***NOTE: Division of Corporations has changed their ‘wait’ policy, June 5, 2019 – Couriers must drop off docs. and pick up the following working day. This is not at the couriers discretion, but the Division of Corporations decision. This is due to budget cut backs in the state of Florida, resulting in staff reduction.
***Documents received after 3:00 p.m., are processed the next working day, and if necessary, are then returned in your pre-paid envelope back to you the following day they are processed.
Our (Dept. of Transportation) IFTA representative is: Haley Fillmon Long (850) 294-0960
- You have 2 options for filing your docs.:
- OPTION – 1. Scanning Documents for filing: scan your docs. and e-mail to us, for immediate processing which saves you time and money. We charge $1.00 per page to print out your docs. for processing. These charges will be itemized on your invoice. We invoice you your filing fee and our service fee. (NOTE: apostil docs. must be originals, can only use option #2)
- OPTION – 2 – Send your docs. to us: via mail service (Fed Ex, USPS, UPS); see below for complete shipping instructions:
- Prepare your documents – Please review the procedure for state filing process at: www.sunbiz.org; and choose the service you are seeking in the menu bar. For Apostil services, please check your notary information at: http://notaries.dos.state.fl.us/notproc7.html and include a money order, blank check, or cash (we are BONDED), for the correct amount for your document processing (submitting a blank, signed check is fine too, and we will let you know the exact amount paid to the office.
- NOTE: if you do not know the exact amount that needs to be paid to the office, we ask you include a blank, signed check made out to the office your documents will be submitted for processing, and we will include the bill with the check for your records. We pay for your document process and are reimbursed by you prior to submission. If you have notarized docs: make sure that your notary has a valid and readable stamp (do not smudge or embellish notary seal in any way) Make yourself a photocopy of ALL documents, for your records
- After preparing your document(s) for shipping, UPS, Priority Overnight, FedEx, etc. (we recommend a ‘trackable’ service, as the USPS isn’t the most reliable or fastest service); IF you need documents returned: Prepare a second Pre-paid label for your return documents, make sure you complete the billing information, or document(s) will not be returned to you. A pre-paid label is fine as we have envelopes.
- Place your documents in the envelope; if applicable -place your return envelope in the envelope for the returned docs.
- Include 2 checks in with your package; (1) for the Department of State for the filing fee (2) Include a second check or money order made out to: FCCS for the correct amount for courier service (see below for service fees) Place checks in envelope, seal and send
Mail or Fed Ex. (no signature required) all packages to:
- FCCS c/o Teresa Fillmon
2330 Clare Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32309
- When you have sent your documents, please notify us so we can expect the delivery. e-mail us at: email@example.com and/or call /text us at: (850) 524-5437 (leave a message) or (850) 524-6243
Fees for Courier Services:
- $75.00 (per business filing) – is our flat rate for ANY document filing, this includes drop off, and next day pick-up, and 30 minutes total ‘wait’ time. If your documents are rejected, and revisions are necessary, there is a $25.00 fee for the 3rd day extra trip charge.
- Do you need a pick up and In town courier of a package or document? – Fees are based on distance – please call us for a free estimate
PAYMENT for SERVICES
If you sent docs. via scan, you will be invoiced prior to docs. being submitted to the government office. FCCS pays your filing fees in advance, but expects immediate reimbursement. FCCS, in good faith, paid governmental fees on your behalf, and require reimbursement same day service are provided. Payment for services, can be made through Paypal (5% surcharge for payment through PayPal), SQUARE 3.5%, money order, business check (which would be sent with your documents, if you mail them in, if you mail docs. in, you avoid all % surcharges), or cash ** (we do not recommend sending cash via the mail, this is more for local businesses). Documents are not submitted for processing until payment for services is received.
If you want to avoid PayPal(5%), and SQUARE (3.5%) fees, then please mail/FedEx, UPS, your docs. with payment included.
** Unless you have an account with us, all services must be paid in full before being submitted for processing.
Note: Electronic Filing – Additional Fees
- Electronic Documents – FCCS is happy to receive your scanned documents via e-mail, which saves you time and money. Docs. received before 3:30 p.m. are same day submitted for processing. We charge $2.00 per page to print them out for processing. These charges will be added into your paypal payment invoice.
- Incorrect documents: If your documents are not correct, and we need to make a second trip, there is an additional $25.00 ‘trip charge’ for each return trip, plus the cost of the document stamp, and you will need to provide an additional pre-paid return envelope, if necessary.
Florida Capital Courier Services, is happy to share that as of 8/21/2021, we now offer in-person Notarial Services (including Nuptials). Please contact us for service details.
(850) 524-5437 (Teresa)